Páginas

domingo, 1 de maio de 2011

Yes You Are Special!


Have you noticed that just appreciate life more ...

When we lose something we love?

Well pay attention! When we lose a loved one.

Many times we are meditating. Gosh!

I could have told him many times that she loved him.

How much he meant to me.

But unlike that often withdraw, letting time pass, and only after a fatality, do we value what we lost.

When we actually have all the time to say to parents, friends, our companions, our children love him and how much they are important in our lives.

But most often we take time for things so banal.

And for that person so important in our lives, we just left for later.

For therein lies the danger, we might have more opportunity to tell this person "I love you. "

You are very special to me!

So before its too late!

Make the task of the day, so you wake up in the morning, look for the person who is on your side, open smile and say "I love you. "

Tell your family, your friends, do not expect them to take initiative to show how much you love them.

Do your part for sure they will be the next to say how important you are.

So now you've told someone that you love her? No?

Then tell the person closest to you, tell her "You are very special to me. "

And you have just read this:

I tell you!

"You are very special! I love you in Christ, God bless you. "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário